Oak wood umbrella with Black cotton canopy
MAKERS NOTES & DETAILs
Handmade at our manufactory in North London employing centuries old techniques, sourcing the finest cloth and woods from sustainablY sourced woodlands from around the globe. Built for durability using a GRADE A steel frame, hand sewn reinforcements, lathe-turned brass fittings and proofed water resistant cloth.
- • FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING
- • 8 Oz. Weatherproof cotton cover.
- • Hand-sewn canvas bracing around all joints to ensure greater strength in high winds.
- • English Oak (Quercus robur) Wood sourced from sustainable woodlands in West Europe. Seasoned for 15 months minimum. Mid-polished finish
- • Ethically sourced Asian water buffalo (Bubalus bubalis) horn furling button, handmade in our manufactory in London.
- • Total Length : 91cm (36″) . Canopy Diameter : 105cm (41″) . Ribs : 63cm (25″).
- • Weight : 600-700grams (1.3-1.5 pounds). May vary depending on density of natural material.