Oak wood umbrella with Orange Rhizome Print
MAKERS NOTES & DETAILs
Handmade in North London employing centuries old techniques, sourcing the finest cloth and woods from sustainably sourced woodlands from around the globe. Built for durability using a GRADE A steel frame, hand sewn reinforcements, lathe-turned brass fittings and proofed water resistant cloth.
There is free international shipping for this umbrella
WARRANTY & GUARANTEE
Every Lockwood umbrella comes with a 1 year manufacturer’s warranty. Click here for more information about Lockwood's warranty & guarantee promise
• Limited edition of 30 ORANGE RHIZOME print umbrellas available.
• 6 Oz. Weatherproof Nylon canopy.
• Solid English Oak (Quercus robur) Wood sourced from sustainable woodlands in West Europe. Seasoned for 15 months minimum. Mid-polished finish
• Ethically sourced Asian water buffalo (Bubalus bubalis) horn furling button, handmade in our manufactory in London.
• • Total Length : 91cm (36″) . Canopy Diameter : 105cm (41″) . Ribs : 63cm (25″).
• Weight : 600-700grams (1.3-1.5 pounds). May vary depending on density of natural material.